Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 January 20, 2016The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- 亚行贷款助中国东江湖免受污染 November 26, 2015亚洲开发银行（亚行）已批准一项1.3亿美元的贷款，用于推动东江湖的环境保护工作。
- ADB Loan to Help Protect PRC’s Dongjiang Lake From Pollution November 26, 2015ADB has approved a $130 million project loan to boost environmental protection efforts in Dongjiang Lake.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2015 November 24, 2015The Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) aims to provide additional financial and knowledge resources from development partners to support the implementation of ADB's Water Financing Program.
- ADB Loan to Help Provide Sustainable Urban Services in Mandalay November 13, 2015ADB has approved a $60 million loan to improve the urban environment and boost public health through better water management in Mandalay so the city can further develop as the cultural, educational and economic hub of northern Myanmar.
- ADB, Georgia Sign Loan Agreements for Water, Coastal Improvement Programs October 28, 2015ADB and the Government of Georgia have signed loan agreements for upgrading sewerage and sanitation systems in the towns of Zugdidi and Mestia and to reduce coastal erosion around Batumi.
- International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification for River Basin Organizations October 27, 2015International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification program to develop internationally certified peer reviewers for RBO initiatives.
- Reviving Lakes and Wetlands in the People’s Republic of China, Volume 2: Lessons Learned on Integrated Water Pollution Control from Chao Lake Basin October 23, 2015Chao Lake is the fifth largest freshwater lake in the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Recent lessons in its rehabilitation add to the growing knowledge on lake and wetland rehabilitation in the PRC.
- Myanmar City Goes Green with Modern Urban Services October 19, 2015Modern water supply and wastewater treatment services are paving the way for the transformation of the city of Mandalay in upper Myanmar into a prosperous, green urban center.
- Các vấn đề vệ sinh đô thị ở Việt Nam October 7, 2015Một nghiên cứu của ADB xác định những vấn đề then chốt ảnh hưởng tới hiệu quả hoạt động và thành tựu, đồng thời nhấn mạnh những hàm ý và lựa chọn chính sách sẽ quyết định tiến độ hoàn thành các mục tiêu và chỉ tiêu về môi trường của Việt Nam trong tương lai. Ấn phẩm này tóm tắt những nhân tố tác động tới việc thực hiện chương trình quản lý nước thải đô thị c […]
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 January 20, 2016
- 165,838 hits