Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology October 2, 2018The Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-4 October 2018 at ADB headquarters, Manila, Philippines. ADB invites specialists, practitioners, providers, andn other stakeholders from civil society, private sector, and govt.
- Leadership capacity-building program for sustainable and improved sanitation strategies for policy makers July 11, 2018Three-day capacity development program in Singapore to develop leadership, planning, and implementation skills of government officials to tackle issues in sanitation at local and regional levels.
- ADB Supports Innovative Drinking Water Solution in Philippines June 21, 2018ADB is collaborating with Zero Mass Water and NEA to improve access to quality drinking water in urban and remote areas of the Philippines through the use of a new technology that produces drinking water from sunlight and air.
- ADB Supporting Development of Bhutan's Secondary Towns June 19, 2018ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $10 million loan to develop the secondary towns of Samdrup Jongkhar, Sarpang, and Trashigang, spurring more inclusive growth and balanced urban development in Bhutan.
- Authors’ Workshop for the “Water Insecurity and Sanitation in Asia” Book Project June 13, 2018Authors’ workshop for a book on ways to resolve the sanitation challenge through evidence-based studies.
- ADB to Improve Irrigation, Farmer Incomes in India's Madhya Pradesh May 31, 2018ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $375 million loan for a project that will contribute to doubling farming incomes in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by expanding irrigation networks and system efficiency.
- АБР ОДОБРИЛ ЗАЁМ НА СУММУ $145 МЛН. ДОЛЛ. США ДЛЯ УЛУЧШЕНИЯ УСЛУГ ВОДОСНАБЖЕНИЯ В УЗБЕКИСТАНЕ May 21, 2018АБР одобрил заём на сумму $145 млн. долл. США для улучшения услуг водоснабжения и санитарии в автономной Республике Каракалпакстан в северо-западной части Узбекистана.
- ADB $145 Million Loan to Help Improve Water Supply Services in Uzbekistan May 21, 2018ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $145 million loan to help improve water supply and sanitation services in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, an autonomous republic in northwestern Uzbekistan.
- ADB, AFD Sign Cofinancing Agreement for Provincial Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Cambodia May 4, 2018ADB Cofinancing Operations Head Mr. Kai Preugschat and AFD Director for Asia Department Mr. Rémi Genevey during the signing of a cofinancing agreement worth $43.5 million for the Provincial Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Cambodia.
- Modernizing Manila's Water Supply May 2, 2018The Asian Development Bank is working with the Philippines to modernize Manila's water supply and reduce the risk of water shortages as demand rises in tandem with the city's booming population.
- Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology October 2, 2018
- 165,983 hits