Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification for River Basin Organizations October 27, 2015International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification program to develop internationally certified peer reviewers for RBO initiatives.
- ADB, Australia Grants to Support Water Supply, Sanitation in Ebeye September 30, 2015ADB has approved a $5 million grant and will administer another $4 million grant from the Government of Australia to increase access to safe water and improve sanitation in Ebeye, the second largest city in the Marshall Islands.
- ADB Loan Supports Pingxiang’s Push to Cut Floods, Improve Environment September 22, 2015ADB has approved a $150 million loan to help Pingxiang municipality in Jiangxi Province tackle long-standing flooding and connectivity problems, which are holding back development and poverty reduction.
- Mandalay Urban Services Improvement Project: Toward a Green Mandalay (Myanmar Language Translation) September 16, 2015Emerging from decades of isolation, Myanmar is experiencing rapid economic growth. The Mandalay City Government is preparing to embark on its first major urban investment program in 25 years.
- Mandalay Urban Services Improvement Project: Toward a Green Mandalay September 16, 2015Emerging from decades of isolation, Myanmar is experiencing rapid economic growth. The Mandalay City Government is preparing to embark on its first major urban investment program in 25 years.
- ADB, India Sign $500 Million Loans to Improve Urban Services in Rajasthan September 14, 2015ADB and the Government of India have signed two loans worth $500 million to help the Government of Rajasthan better manage essential urban services and finance water supply and wastewater upgrades.
- ADB Loan Supports Improved Water, Flood Protection in Hubei Prefecture September 14, 2015ADB has approved a $100 million loan for the Enshi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture in Hubei Province to address environmental and public health concerns associated with water pollution and flooding in the region.
- ЗАЙМ АБР УЛУЧШИТ КАНАЛИЗАЦИОННУЮ СИСТЕМУ В ДЖИЗАКЕ September 10, 2015зиатский банк развития одобрил заём в размере 81 млн. долл. США на цели повышения стандартов жизни, улучшения окружающей среды и здоровья населения посредством необходимой реконструкции городской канализационной системы в г. Джизак. […]
- ADB Loan to Help Improve Urban Sewage, Wastewater System in Djizzak September 10, 2015ADB has approved a $81 million loan that aims to raise living standards, improve the environment and boost public health through a much-needed upgrade of the urban sewage and wastewater system in the city of Djizzak.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015
- 165,821 hits