Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- ADB Launches Youth Video Competition – ‘Who’s Growing Tomorrow’s Food?’ July 3, 2015Entries open today for a youth video competition organized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in conjunction with its upcoming 2nd Asian Irrigation Forum in Manila.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2: Youth Video Competition July 1, 2015Background The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) on 17-19 November 2015 in Manila, Philippines will address irrigation challenges in Asia and the Pacific, working toward a water and food secure region. Asia is facing limited resources, outdated system designs, institutional inefficiencies, and weak governance. There is also a need for more intricate under […]
- Sri Lanka Water Supply and Sanitation Sector: Achievements and a Way Forward June 30, 2015This report presents a comprehensive summary of the historical development of Sri Lanka’s water and sanitation sectors together with a review of its plans for future development.
- ADB Loan to Help Sri Lanka End Water Scarcity in Dry Zone June 24, 2015ADB has approved a $453 million loan to help Sri Lanka deliver surplus water from the Mahaweli river basin to its northern dry zone, where scarce supplies undermine agricultural output and household incomes.
- Myanmar City Goes Green with Modern Urban Services June 16, 2015Modern water supply and wastewater treatment services are paving the way for the transformation of the city of Mandalay in upper Myanmar into a prosperous, green urban center.
- Gender Equality Results Case Study-Nepal: Community-Based Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project June 11, 2015The Community-Based Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project aimed at expanding the coverage of improved water supply and sanitation facilities to poor and remote areas, and improving health and hygiene practices.
- Bangladesh: Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement Sector Project May 25, 2015The Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement Sector Project responded to the need for rehabilitation and expansion of urban development and services in secondary towns in Bangladesh, and helped strengthen urban governance.
- Bangladesh: Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply May 25, 2015The Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply Project is helping to provide reliable and improved water supply in Dhaka by developing a new surface water supply scheme for supply augmentation.
- ADB, Timor-Leste Inaugura Projetu atu Hadia Sistema Abastesimentu Be’e May 15, 2015Reprezentante sira husi Governu Timor-Leste no BAD ohin lansa ona projetu foun ida atu hadia kualidade be’e-hemu nian iha kapital distritus Manatuto no Pante Macasar.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015
- 165,805 hits