Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017World Water Week in Stockholm is the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues. It is organized by SIWI. In 2017, World Water Week will address the theme “water and waste – reduce and reuse”.
- Tap Water Hits the Right Note in Georgia's Provincial Towns July 27, 2017Georgia is improving water supply and sanitation services in its provincial towns, with ADB providing $500 million loans. Nato Ambalia tells the story of how her life changed for the better since getting 24/7 tap water at her home in Poti.
- ADB GIÚP THÀNH PHỐ ĐÀ NẴNG XÂY DỰNG CÁC GIẢI PHÁP XỬ LÝ CHẤT THẢI THÔNG QUA HÌNH THỨC ĐỐI TÁC CÔNG - TƯ July 18, 2017Ngân hàng Phát triển Châu Á (ADB) và Ủy ban Nhân dân Thành phố Đà Nẵng hôm nay đã ký kết một thỏa thuận về các dịch vụ tư vấn giao dịch để xây dựng một bãi chôn lấp rác và công trình xử lý chất thải mới.
- ADB Helping Da Nang City Develop Waste Treatment Solutions Using PPPs July 18, 2017ADB and the Da Nang City People’s Committee today signed a transaction advisory services agreement to develop a new land fill and waste treatment facility.
- ADB Sanitation Assistance Works: Just Ask Samoan Village Chief Valaauina Malo July 13, 2017ADB has helped bring improved sanitation to more than 5 million homes in Asia and the Pacific since 2010.
- Quantifying Water and Energy Linkages in Irrigation: Experiences From Viet Nam July 10, 2017This publication summarizes the results of a pilot study to quantify water and energy use in high-effciency irrigation systems in Viet Nam.
- Water Resources Protection and Informed Decision Making: An Example of the Dagu Aquifer in Qingdao, People’s Republic of China June 20, 2017Water security has become a key priority for most countries in Asia—and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is no exception.
- ADB, India Sign $275 Million Loan for Upgrading Urban Services in Madhya Pradesh June 19, 2017NEW DELHI, INDIA (19 June 2017) — The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India today signed a $275 million loan for improving urban services to about 300,000 households in 64 small towns in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
- ADB Extends $86.41 Million for Irrigation Project in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province June 9, 2017ADB and the Government of Pakistan today signed a loan agreement of $86.41 million for the extension of the Pehur High Level Canal in the Swabi and Nowshehra districts of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
- Built to Last: Suzhou Creek Rehabilitation Project, PRC May 24, 2017ADB helped clean up Suzhou Creek in central Shanghai in the early 2000s. The waterway is now a green artery and no longer a health hazard to the three million people who live on its banks.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017
- 165,948 hits