Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- 亚行助力青海海东的洪水防控和服务工作 October 20, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）批准了一项1.5亿美元的贷款，以帮助青海省第二大城市海东市防范暴洪袭击，改善城市环境，为城市及其周边农村地区提供更优质的服务。
- ADB to Boost Flood Protection, Services in Haidong, Qinghai Province October 20, 2016ADB has approved a $150 million loan that will protect Qinghai Province’s second largest city, Haidong, from flash floods, improve its overall urban environment, and bring better services to both the city and nearby rural areas.
- ADB Provides Additional Funds to Improve Sanitation in Kiribati October 18, 2016ADB is providing an additional grant of $2.8 million for the ongoing South Tarawa Sanitation Improvement Sector Project to enhance access to improved sanitation infrastructure and services for South Tarawa’s urban population.
- ADB, Cambodia Sign Loan Agreements for Improved Service Delivery October 7, 2016PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of Cambodia today signed loan agreements and additional financing totaling $125 million for four projects to foster improvements to public service delivery and enhance access to quality education.
- Addressing Water Security in the People’s Republic of China: The 13th Five-Year Plan (2016-2020) and Beyond October 7, 2016The People’s Republic of China (PRC) is known as one of the most water-stressed countries in the world and must protect and develop its freshwater resources for continuing development.
- АБР ПОМОЖЕТ УЛУЧШИТЬ УПРАВЛЕНИЕ ВОДНЫМИ РЕСУРСАМИ В БАССЕЙНЕ РЕКИ ПЯНДЖ October 4, 2016ДУШАНБЕ, ТАДЖИКИСТАН – Азиатский банк развития (АБР) одобрил финансовую помощь в размере 30 миллионов долларов США, включая 5 миллионов долларов США гранта и технической помощи из Японского фонда по сокращению бедности (ЯФСБ) для повышения производительности сельского хозяйства и продовольственной безопасности посредством улучшения управления водными ресурс […]
- ADB to Improve Water Resource Management in Pyanj River Basin October 4, 2016DUSHANBE, TAJIKISTAN – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $30 million financial assistance including a $5 million grant and technical assistance from the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction (JFPR) to boost agriculture production and food security by improving water resource management of the Pyanj River Basin in Tajikistan.
- Tales from the Coral Triangle: Philippines September 30, 2016These 10 winning entries from the "Our Seas" story writing contest for high school students in Palawan, Philippines employ fantasy, humor, and drama to highlight the importance of protecting the ocean.
- ADB Water Bonds Brochure September 26, 2016ADB committed $2.25 billion to water projects across the water and other infrastructure and services sector; agriculture, natural resources and rural development sector; and energy sector in 2015.
- ADB, Myanmar Sign Agreements to Improve Urban Services in Mandalay September 9, 2016ADB and the Government of Myanmar signed agreements for a $60 million loan and $4 million grant to provide Mandalay—the country’s second largest city—with a sustainable, modern wastewater and drainage management system.
- 亚行助力青海海东的洪水防控和服务工作 October 20, 2016
- 165,912 hits