Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- Alternative Partnerships in the Water Sector March 15, 2016This event is designed to help policy makers and planners in the water sector learn about and share their knowledge on new types of contracts for delivering effective urban water and water-related sanitation systems.
- Youth Video Contest Winners Explore Water Challenges in Growing Food January 20, 2016Irrigation, water shortages, climate change and migrating populations were among the issues highlighted by the three winning entries from young filmmakers from around Asia in a video competition run by ADB.
- 亚行携18家银行签署2亿美元贷款 通过城乡一体化改善供水在中国的普及 January 20, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）携18家合作银行签署协议，共同支持中国水务集团（中国水务）的一个供水项目，以改善缺少供水服务地区的用水普及率。
- ADB, 18 Banks Sign $200 Million to Improve Water Access in PRC Through Urban-Rural Integration January 20, 2016ADB has signed an agreement in partnership with 18 banks to support a water supply and distribution project of the China Water Affairs Group which aims to improve access to water in underserved areas.
- Agriculture Placing Huge Demands on Water: Asia's Thirst for Food January 20, 2016Agriculture is placing the biggest demands on water in Asia and the Pacific, as rising populations, rapid urbanization, and energy, industrial, and domestic use have left water stocks in a critical state.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 January 20, 2016The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- Southwest Area Integrated Water Resources Planning and Management Project in Bangladesh: Sharing Knowledge on Community-Driven Development January 12, 2016Applying community-driven development principles to managing water resources can both expand livelihood opportunities available to beneficiaries, and bridge a gap between project beneficiaries and project implementation agencies.
- Water-Related Disasters and Disaster Risk Management in the People’s Republic of China December 15, 2015In the People’s Republic of China (PRC), the incidence of natural disasters—particularly water-related disasters—are on the rise, resulting in an increased exposure to and vulnerability of the population to disasters.
- ADB Loan to Enhance Urban Services in Towns Along GMS Economic Corridor December 3, 2015ADB has approved a $100 million loan to support government efforts to boost urban and water services in Bac Giang, Mong Cai and Sa Pa, three towns located along the North-South Economic Corridor within the Greater Mekong Subregion.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,849 hits