Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- Why Sanitation Safety Planning Matters April 27, 2016The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have teamed up to promote risk-based approaches for sanitation systems through sanitation safety planning in the Philippines.
- Indonesia Country Water Assessment April 26, 2016This assessment provides a platform for dialogue to advance water reforms across Indonesia, focusing on Java, Sumatera, and Sulawesi—the country’s three main economic regions.
- ADB New Loan to Scale Up Urban Service Upgrades in Southeast Gobi Project April 25, 2016ADB has approved an additional loan of over $19.4 million to scale up a project that is upgrading urban infrastructure and management services in fast growing aimag centers and border towns in Southeast Gobi.
- ADB Supports Water, Sanitation Infrastructure Outside Manila April 25, 2016ADB has approved a loan of $60 million to help water service providers outside Metro Manila improve water and sanitation assets.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2015 April 15, 2016This annual report presents the performance for 2015 against the annual work program and the cumulative performance to date, measured against the Facility’s revised design and monitoring framework.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Work Program 2016 April 15, 2016The annual work program for 2016 presents the program of priorities and activities for the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF), as administered by ADB on behalf of its financing partners contributing to the Facility.
- Rehabilitation Efforts Bring Key Nanjing River back to Life April 14, 2016In Nanjing, People's Republic of China, a $240-million project improved the water quality of the Qinhuai River, dredging the water way of sludge, constructing sewage pipelines and pumping stations, and transforming flood-prone villages into scenic wetlands.
- 亚行帮助中国中小企业安全处理工业污水和污泥 March 22, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）今天签署了一笔2.5亿美元等值的贷款，用于支持中华人民共和国（中国）处理中小企业产生的有害工业污水和污泥。
- ADB To Help PRC Small Businesses Safely Dispose Of Industrial Wastewater, Sludge March 22, 2016ADB signed today a facility totaling equivalent to $250 million to support PRC drive to treat harmful industrial wastewater and sludge generated by small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,876 hits