Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Meeting Asia’s Infrastructure Needs - Publication Launch and Press Conference February 28, 2017ADB's new report, Meeting Asia’s Infrastructure Needs, estimates the infrastructure financing needs of Asia and the Pacific.
- ADB, India Sign $375 Million Assistance for First Phase of East Coast Economic Corridor February 23, 2017ADB and the Government of India today signed $375 million in loans and grants to develop the 800-kilometer Visakhapatnam-Chennai Industrial Corridor, which is the first phase of a planned 2,500–kilometer long ECEC.
- Case Studies in Private Sector Participation: Water Supply Services February 22, 2017The private sector has had limited involvement in reticulated water and wastewater services in the Pacific, mostly through design-build-operate-maintain arrangements.
- 6th Network of Asian River Basins Organizations (NARBO) General Meeting February 22, 2017Workshop and meeting to review the activities of the Network of Asian River Basins Organizations (NARBO), and discuss integrated water resource management (IWRM) and water security in Asia.
- Key Enablers for Accelerating Infrastructure Investments for Nepal - Wencai Zhang February 21, 2017Keynote address by ADB Vice-President Wencai Zhang at Business Session 3 of the Nepal Infrastructure Summit 2017 held on 19-20 February 2017 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Remarks at Nepal Infrastructure Summit 2017 Inaugural and Opening Plenary - Wencai Zhang February 21, 2017Remarks by ADB Vice-President Wencai Zhang at the Inaugural and Opening Plenary of the Nepal Infrastructure Summit 2017 held on 19-20 February 2017 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- 4th International Fecal Sludge Management Conference February 19, 2017Background
- The Trade and Water Nexus February 17, 2017Trade in goods can help ease the water crisis.
- ADB, Vanuatu Sign Agreement to Help Improve Urban Development February 16, 2017ADB has approved an additional $2.87 million assistance for the Port Vila Urban Development Project to further help Vanuatu achieve sustainable urban development through improved access to sanitation, drainage facilities, and roads.
- Asian Water Development Outlook 2016: Description of Methodology and Data January 31, 2017This supplement provides background information and notes on the approach, assumptions, and data used for the Asian Water Development Outlook 2016.
- Meeting Asia’s Infrastructure Needs - Publication Launch and Press Conference February 28, 2017
- 165,932 hits