Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- ADB Loan To Help Tackle Climate Threats In Tamil Nadu’s Cauvery Delta July 14, 2016ADB and the Government of India signed a $100 million loan agreement to strengthen a key irrigation and drainage system and improve water management in the Vennar subbasin of the Cauvery delta in Tamil Nadu.
- As engines of growth, cities need to be made more resilient to natural hazards - Vinod Thomas July 12, 2016TODAY more people live in cities than in the countryside worldwide.
- From Toilets to Rivers: Experiences, New Opportunities, and Innovative Solutions: Volume 2 July 5, 2016This compilation of project briefs illustrate how sanitation and wastewater management challenges can be addressed, and aims to inspire replication and show opportunities for actions and investments.
- 亚行首次为保护中国地下水进行重大投资 July 1, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）批准了一项1.5亿美元的贷款，首次针对保护中华人民共和国（中国）岌岌可危的地下水资源进行投资。
- 亚行贷款助力淇河流域生态恢复及洪水防控 July 1, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）近期批准了一项1.5亿美元的综合项目贷款，以帮助洪灾多发、已受污染的淇河流域（包括鹤壁市在内）恢复退化的生态系统，改善水资源管理。
- ADB Loan To Help Revive Ecosystems, Curb Flooding In Qihe River Basin July 1, 2016ADB has approved a $150 million dollar loan for a comprehensive project to restore degraded ecosystems and improve water resource management in the flood-prone and polluted Qihe River Basin, which includes Hebi City.
- ADB Makes First Major Investment To Protect Groundwater In PRC July 1, 2016ADB has approved a $150 million loan that marks its first ever investment targeted specifically at protecting strained groundwater resources in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- River Basin Management Planning in Indonesia: Policy and Practice June 30, 2016Indonesia’s rapid economic growth, increasing populations, and trends in developing and urbanizing environments are leading to potential conflicts as more users claim the same water resources.
- ADB $275 Million Loan To Help Dhaka Continue Water Supply Upgrades June 24, 2016ADB has approved a new $275 million loan for water efficiency improvements in Dhaka that will build on ongoing ADB projects to expand water supply in the fast-growing city.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,891 hits