Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2015 November 24, 2015The Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) aims to provide additional financial and knowledge resources from development partners to support the implementation of ADB's Water Financing Program.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- ADB Loan to Help Provide Sustainable Urban Services in Mandalay November 13, 2015ADB has approved a $60 million loan to improve the urban environment and boost public health through better water management in Mandalay so the city can further develop as the cultural, educational and economic hub of northern Myanmar.
- ADB, Georgia Sign Loan Agreements for Water, Coastal Improvement Programs October 28, 2015ADB and the Government of Georgia have signed loan agreements for upgrading sewerage and sanitation systems in the towns of Zugdidi and Mestia and to reduce coastal erosion around Batumi.
- International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification for River Basin Organizations October 27, 2015International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification program to develop internationally certified peer reviewers for RBO initiatives.
- Reviving Lakes and Wetlands in the People’s Republic of China, Volume 2: Lessons Learned on Integrated Water Pollution Control from Chao Lake Basin October 23, 2015Chao Lake is the fifth largest freshwater lake in the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Recent lessons in its rehabilitation add to the growing knowledge on lake and wetland rehabilitation in the PRC.
- Myanmar City Goes Green with Modern Urban Services October 19, 2015Modern water supply and wastewater treatment services are paving the way for the transformation of the city of Mandalay in upper Myanmar into a prosperous, green urban center.
- Chiến lược vệ sinh đô thị tại Đồng bằng sông Cửu Long October 7, 2015Cuộc sống ở vùng đồng bằng sông Cửu Long của Việt Nam gắn liền với nước. Với tốc độ đô thị hóa nhanh chóng, ô nhiễm nguồn nước từ chất thải sinh hoạt và công nghiệp đã trở thành vấn đề nghiêm trọng đối với môi trường và sức khỏe cộng đồng.
- Urban Sanitation Issues in Viet Nam October 7, 2015An ADB study identifies major issues influencing performance and achievements, and highlights policy implications and choices that will determine future progress toward Viet Nam's environmental objectives and targets.
- City Sanitation Strategies in the Mekong Delta October 7, 2015Life in the Mekong Delta region of Viet Nam is defined by water. With rapid urbanization, water pollution from domestic and industrial waste has become a serious environmental and public health problem.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2015 November 24, 2015
- 165,834 hits