Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- ADB Water Bonds Brochure September 26, 2016ADB committed $2.25 billion to water projects across the water and other infrastructure and services sector; agriculture, natural resources and rural development sector; and energy sector in 2015.
- ADB, Myanmar Sign Agreements to Improve Urban Services in Mandalay September 9, 2016ADB and the Government of Myanmar signed agreements for a $60 million loan and $4 million grant to provide Mandalay—the country’s second largest city—with a sustainable, modern wastewater and drainage management system.
- East Meets West: Asia-Netherlands Water Learning Week 2015 September 7, 2016The learning theme for the event focused on water-related disasters and climate change, managing vulnerability and risks within the Asia and Pacific region. This publication presents highlights from the event.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- Engaging with the Private Sector for Improving Urban Water Supply and Sewerage Services: Experiences from South Asia August 31, 2016Public-private partnerships are seen as a way to improve the performance of utilities and make the delivery of water services more efficient, even though their potential for leveraging private financing is lower than originally expected.
- People's Republic of China: Do Private Water Utilities Outperform State-Run Utilities? August 31, 2016Findings indicate that PPPs significantly improve water utilities’ performance in the People’s Republic of China by reducing subsidy ratio, number of employment, and improving total factor productivity.
- 亚行：亚太地区水安全取得进步，但仍面临挑战 August 30, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）的一份新报告指出，虽然过去五年，亚太地区的水安全整体上得到改善，但仍面临着地下水超采、人口增长导致用水需求增加、气候多变性等重大挑战。
- Keynote Speech at the Stockholm World Water Week 2016 - Bambang Susantono August 30, 2016Keynote speech by ADB Vice-President Bambang Susantono at the Stockholm World Water Week 2016 on 30 August 2016 in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Water: Securing Bhutan's Future August 30, 2016Integrated water resource management serves as a foundation upon which the planning and implementation of climate resilience is being pursued in Bhutan.
- Before the Well Runs Dry: Managing Water Resources in Asia and the Pacific August 30, 2016Water resources in the Asia Pacific region are severely threatened by rising populations. To produce more food for the future, agriculture will need to use much more water from the region’s already limited supply.
- ADB Water Bonds Brochure September 26, 2016
- 165,905 hits