Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- ADB $275 Million Loan To Help Dhaka Continue Water Supply Upgrades June 24, 2016ADB has approved a new $275 million loan for water efficiency improvements in Dhaka that will build on ongoing ADB projects to expand water supply in the fast-growing city.
- Training: Integrated Water Resources Management and Climate Change June 14, 2016Course-based training to facilitate information exchange for better understanding of IWRM in Asia and the Pacific.
- ADB Loan to Help Tackle Water Stress, Climate Threats in India’s Cauvery Delta June 8, 2016ADB has approved a $100 million loan to strengthen a key irrigation system and improve water management in the Vennar subbasin of the Cauvery delta in Tamil Nadu—one of India’s most water-stressed states.
- ADB Loan to Modernize Irrigation and Improve Water Management in Odisha June 8, 2016ADB and the Government of India today signed a $120 million loan agreement to continue improving irrigation and water management infrastructure in Odisha.
- Preparing the Third GMS Corridor Towns Development Project (Myanmar Language Translation) May 23, 2016This brochure looks at plans for the Third Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Corridor Towns Development Project, to improve urban services in three towns in southern Myanmar.
- Reviving Lakes and Wetlands in People's Republic of China, Volume 3: Best Practices and Prospects for the Sanjiang Plain Wetlands May 23, 2016The Sanjiang Plain in Heilongjiang Province is one of the People’s Republic of China’s richest areas in flora and fauna. However, the wetlands have shrunk to a fifth of their original size in the last 5 decades.
- Preparing the Third GMS Corridor Towns Development Project May 20, 2016This brochure looks at plans for the Third Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Corridor Towns Development Project, to improve urban services in three towns in southern Myanmar.
- Every drop counts - Tatiana Gallego-Lizon April 29, 2016We drink it, cook with it, and bathe in it. Water touches every aspect of our daily lives.
- Why Sanitation Safety Planning Matters April 27, 2016The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have teamed up to promote risk-based approaches for sanitation systems through sanitation safety planning in the Philippines.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,882 hits