Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- 亚行：亚太地区水安全取得进步，但仍面临挑战 August 30, 2016亚洲开发银行（亚行）的一份新报告指出，虽然过去五年，亚太地区的水安全整体上得到改善，但仍面临着地下水超采、人口增长导致用水需求增加、气候多变性等重大挑战。
- Water: Securing Bhutan's Future August 30, 2016Integrated water resource management serves as a foundation upon which the planning and implementation of climate resilience is being pursued in Bhutan.
- Before the Well Runs Dry: Managing Water Resources in Asia and the Pacific August 30, 2016Water resources in the Asia Pacific region are severely threatened by rising populations. To produce more food for the future, agriculture will need to use much more water from the region’s already limited supply.
- Asia Pacific Shows Progress in Water Security, But Challenges Remain – ADB August 30, 2016Water security in Asia and Pacific has progressed overall in the past 5 years, but major challenges remain, including overexploited groundwater, demand from rising populations, and climate variability, according to a new report from ADB.
- Asian Water Development Outlook 2016 August 30, 2016Asia and the Pacific shows a positive trend in strengthening water security with the number of water insecure countries dropping to 29 from 38 in 2013, according to this latest edition of the Asian Water Development Outlook (AWDO).
- World Water Week: Eye on Asia August 28, 2016World Water Week in Stockholm provides an annual platform to discuss the globe’s water issues. Organized by the Stockholm International Water Institute, the theme in 2016 is “Water for Sustainable Growth.”
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2016 August 11, 2016Seven investment projects amounting to $871 million were approved during the period of January to June 2016, six of which totaling $721 million benefitted from the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) support.
- ADB Loan To Help Tackle Climate Threats In Tamil Nadu’s Cauvery Delta July 14, 2016ADB and the Government of India signed a $100 million loan agreement to strengthen a key irrigation and drainage system and improve water management in the Vennar subbasin of the Cauvery delta in Tamil Nadu.
- From Toilets to Rivers: Experiences, New Opportunities, and Innovative Solutions: Volume 2 July 5, 2016This compilation of project briefs illustrate how sanitation and wastewater management challenges can be addressed, and aims to inspire replication and show opportunities for actions and investments.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,899 hits