Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 16, 2015Work with us on improving Asia’s irrigated agriculture and irrigation services. Mark your 2015 calendar.
- 7th World Water Forum April 11, 2015Description The World Water Forum, held every 3 years since 1997, is one of the biggest international water events where all stakeholders can work together on joint approaches to global water challenges.
- Indonesia: Water Operators Partnerships Workshop on Wastewater and Sanitation Management February 25, 2015This workshop will present the Indonesian experience in septage and wastewater management under ADB’s Water Operators Partnerships Program.
- Guidance Note: Irrigation Subsector Risk Assessment February 23, 2015The irrigation subsector is vulnerable to a broad range of risks that can threaten development effectiveness. This guidance note aims to explain key features of the irrigation subsector and identify entry points for mapping governance risks.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Work Program 2015 February 19, 2015The annual work program for 2015 presents the program of priorities and activities for the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF), as administered by ADB on behalf of its financing partners contributing to the Facility.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2014 February 18, 2015This annual report presents the performance for 2014 against the annual work program and the cumulative performance to date, measured against the Facility’s revised design and monitoring framework.
- ADB Water and Sanitation Loan Marks Start of New Partnership with Georgia February 6, 2015ADB and Government of Georgia today signed a $108 million loan agreement for a project to improve water and sanitation services in Poti and Zugdidi, signaling the start of a new country partnership strategy (CPS) for 2014-2018.
- Water Dam Continues to Raise Farm Yields in Indonesia January 30, 2015The Sermo Dam, built in the 1990s in the Indonesian province of Yogyakarta, still provides local farmers and villagers with a reliable supply of water.
- 3rd International Fecal Sludge Management Week January 18, 2015The 3rd International Fecal Sludge Management Week (FSM3) is supported by ADB through the Sanitation Financing Partnership Trust Fund established by ADB and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Five More Wharf Upgrades Completed Under Joint Maritime Project January 14, 2015Upgrades to Ringgi Wharf on Kolombangara Island, Keru Wharf on Keru Island, Ngasini Wharf on Vangunu Island and Susabona and Tatamba Wharves in Santa Isabel have been successfully completed ahead of schedule.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 16, 2015
- 165,784 hits