Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Guidelines for Climate Proofing Investment in the Water Sector: Water Supply and Sanitation December 30, 2016This methodological approach assists project teams in managing climate change risk in the context of water supply and sanitation investment projects.
- Key First Section of Nepal's Melamchi Water Tunnel Completed December 28, 2016ADB and the Government of Nepal today celebrated the breakthrough of the first key section of the Melamchi Tunnel.
- ИРГЭДИЙН АМЬЖИРГААГ ДЭЭШЛҮҮЛЭХ, БАЙГАЛЬ ХАМГААЛАХ, ЖЕНДЭРИЙН ТЭГШ БАЙДЛЫГ ДЭМЖИХ ТӨСЛҮҮДИЙН ГЭРЭЭНД ГАРЫН ҮСЭГ ЗУРАВ December 22, 2016АХБ болон Монгол Улсын Засгийн газар жендэрийн тэгш байдлыг дэмжих, нийслэлийн гэр хороололд хямд өртөг бүхий ариун цэврийн байгууламжийг нэвтрүүлэх, Монгол улсын хойд бүсэд буюу Хөвсгөл нуурын Байгалийн цогцолборт газарт аялал... […]
- Projects Signed to Improve Livelihoods and Services, Preserve Environment, and Promote Gender Equality December 22, 2016ADB and Mongolia today signed three grant agreements totaling $4.8 million for projects to promote gender equality, provide affordable sanitation, and build sustainable tourism in Mongolia’s northern region.
- A Guide to Sanitation Safety Planning in the Philippines December 19, 2016This guide describes a six-step process for sanitation safety planning based on the experiences of two water service providers in the Philippines.
- ADB, Georgia Sign Loans for Water and Sanitation Improvement Projects December 16, 2016ADB and the Government of Georgia have signed a $99 million ADB loan to upgrade water supply, sewerage, and sanitation systems for nearly 62,000 people in the secondary towns of Marneuli, Bolnisi, and Chiatura.
- New Weir in Pakistan's Punjab Provides Extensive Irrigation December 16, 2016In Pakistan's province of Punjab, ADB is working with the government to replace a 100-year-old weir that regulates water flow to canals irrigating more than 12,000 sq km of agricultural land.
- ADB to Help 275,000 Suva Residents with Improved Water, Sanitation December 14, 2016ADB will help deliver vital urban infrastructure and services to support development in the greater Suva area in and around Fiji’s capital city.
- ADB $150 Million Loan to Tackle Floods, Boost Living Standards in Xinyu, Jiangxi December 8, 2016ADB has approved a $150 million loan for a project to raise living standards in Xinyu City, Jiangxi Province, through a project that will address flood and environmental risks.
- $1 Million Technical Assistance to Support Thailand's Water Resources Management November 30, 2016Thailand is set to receive a $1 million technical assistance to help improve the country’s overall water resource management efficiency and strengthen capacity development for river basin integrated planning in the country.
- Guidelines for Climate Proofing Investment in the Water Sector: Water Supply and Sanitation December 30, 2016
- 165,925 hits