Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology October 2, 2018The Asia Water Forum will be held on 2-4 October 2018 at the ADB Headquarters. ADB is inviting specialists, practitioners, providers, partners, stakeholders, & reps from the civil society, private sector, & the govt.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Work Program 2018 February 13, 2018This report presents the priorities and activities for the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF) for 2018, as administered by ADB.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2017 February 13, 2018This annual report presents the Water Financing Partnership Facility's (WFPF) performance for 2017 against the annual work program and the cumulative performance to date.
- Integrated Water Resources Management Training for Sustainable Development February 5, 2018Training to enhance capacity for managing sustainable water resources facilities among government officials in Asia
- Партнерство АБР с Кыргызской Республикой для обеспечения безопасности водных ресурсов и противодействия изменению климата January 30, 2018АБР и Правительство Кыргызской Республики представили и обсудили проект технической помощи „Повышение устойчивости к изменению климата и снижение риска бедствий в управлении водными ресурсами‟ на установочном семинаре в Бишкеке […]
- ADB Partners with Kyrgyz Republic to Secure Water Resources, Combat Climate Change January 30, 2018ADB and the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic presented and discussed the technical assistance on the Climate Resilience Disaster Risk Reduction in Water Resources Management Project at an inception workshop in Bishkek.
- ADB Approves 3-Year Extension of Water Project in Afghanistan January 16, 2018ADB's Board of Directors has approved the 3-year extension of the availability period of the MFF, approved in 2009, for the Water Resources Development Investment Program aimed to improve agricultural productivity in Afghanistan.
- ADB Provides Support for Three Infrastructure Projects in Cambodia January 9, 2018ADB today signed three project loan agreements with the Government of Cambodia to provide support for road network improvement, provincial water supply and sanitation, and smallholder farmers development in Tonle Sap.
- Urban Wastewater Management in Indonesia: Key Principles and Issues in Drafting Local Regulations December 29, 2017This publication is intended to serve as a guidance document for local governments in Indonesia to develop their regulations on urban wastewater management.
- ADB to Help Improve Infrastructure, Promote Inclusive Growth in Viet Nam's North Central Provinces December 18, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved loans totaling $149 million to help improve basic infrastructure services and promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth in four provinces in the north central coastal region of Viet Nam.
- Asia Water Forum 2018: Information, Innovation, and Technology October 2, 2018
- 165,959 hits