Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016Water Loss Asia 2016, returns as the authoritative platform for water professionals to discuss the issue of water loss management, a pertinent global challenge that demands solutions for today, and planning for tomorrow.
- Preparing the Third GMS Corridor Towns Development Project (Myanmar Language Translation) May 23, 2016This brochure looks at plans for the Third Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Corridor Towns Development Project, to improve urban services in three towns in southern Myanmar.
- Reviving Lakes and Wetlands in People's Republic of China, Volume 3: Best Practices and Prospects for the Sanjiang Plain Wetlands May 23, 2016The Sanjiang Plain in Heilongjiang Province is one of the People’s Republic of China’s richest areas in flora and fauna. However, the wetlands have shrunk to a fifth of their original size in the last 5 decades.
- Preparing the Third GMS Corridor Towns Development Project May 20, 2016This brochure looks at plans for the Third Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Corridor Towns Development Project, to improve urban services in three towns in southern Myanmar.
- Why Sanitation Safety Planning Matters April 27, 2016The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have teamed up to promote risk-based approaches for sanitation systems through sanitation safety planning in the Philippines.
- Indonesia Country Water Assessment April 26, 2016This assessment provides a platform for dialogue to advance water reforms across Indonesia, focusing on Java, Sumatera, and Sulawesi—the country’s three main economic regions.
- ADB New Loan to Scale Up Urban Service Upgrades in Southeast Gobi Project April 25, 2016ADB has approved an additional loan of over $19.4 million to scale up a project that is upgrading urban infrastructure and management services in fast growing aimag centers and border towns in Southeast Gobi.
- ADB Supports Water, Sanitation Infrastructure Outside Manila April 25, 2016ADB has approved a loan of $60 million to help water service providers outside Metro Manila improve water and sanitation assets.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2015 April 15, 2016This annual report presents the performance for 2015 against the annual work program and the cumulative performance to date, measured against the Facility’s revised design and monitoring framework.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Work Program 2016 April 15, 2016The annual work program for 2016 presents the program of priorities and activities for the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF), as administered by ADB on behalf of its financing partners contributing to the Facility.
- The 5th Water Loss Asia 2016 Conference and Exhibition September 6, 2016
- 165,877 hits