Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification for River Basin Organizations October 27, 2015International Peer Reviewer Training and Certification program to develop internationally certified peer reviewers for RBO initiatives.
- Urban Sanitation Issues in Viet Nam October 7, 2015An ADB study identifies major issues influencing performance and achievements, and highlights policy implications and choices that will determine future progress toward Viet Nam's environmental objectives and targets.
- City Sanitation Strategies in the Mekong Delta October 7, 2015Life in the Mekong Delta region of Viet Nam is defined by water. With rapid urbanization, water pollution from domestic and industrial waste has become a serious environmental and public health problem.
- ADB Extends New Loan to Expand Southwest Area Water Project October 6, 2015ADB is providing fresh assistance to expand a water resources project in the southwest of Banglandesh that has sharply increased agriculture production and benefited over 191,000 people, including landless farmers and women.
- ADB, Australia Grants to Support Water Supply, Sanitation in Ebeye September 30, 2015ADB has approved a $5 million grant and will administer another $4 million grant from the Government of Australia to increase access to safe water and improve sanitation in Ebeye, the second largest city in the Marshall Islands.
- Viet Nam's Urban Sanitation Agenda September 29, 2015This brochure provides an overview of an ADB study that examines the issues affecting the realization of the Government of Viet Nam’s urban wastewater program.
- ADB Loan Supports Pingxiang’s Push to Cut Floods, Improve Environment September 22, 2015ADB has approved a $150 million loan to help Pingxiang municipality in Jiangxi Province tackle long-standing flooding and connectivity problems, which are holding back development and poverty reduction.
- Mandalay Urban Services Improvement Project: Toward a Green Mandalay (Myanmar Language Translation) September 16, 2015Emerging from decades of isolation, Myanmar is experiencing rapid economic growth. The Mandalay City Government is preparing to embark on its first major urban investment program in 25 years.
- Mandalay Urban Services Improvement Project: Toward a Green Mandalay September 16, 2015Emerging from decades of isolation, Myanmar is experiencing rapid economic growth. The Mandalay City Government is preparing to embark on its first major urban investment program in 25 years.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015
- 165,822 hits