Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 16, 2015Work with us on improving Asia’s irrigated agriculture and irrigation services. Mark your 2015 calendar.
- ADB, Timor-Leste Inaugura Projetu atu Hadia Sistema Abastesimentu Be’e May 15, 2015Reprezentante sira husi Governu Timor-Leste no BAD ohin lansa ona projetu foun ida atu hadia kualidade be’e-hemu nian iha kapital distritus Manatuto no Pante Macasar.
- ADB, Timor-Leste Inaugurate Project to Improve Water Supply System May 15, 2015Representatives from the Government of Timor-Leste and ADB today launched a new project to improve the quality of drinking water in the district capitals of Manatuto and Pante Macasar.
- NARBO: A Decade of Achievements (2004-2014) - Promoting Integrated Water Resources Management and Improving Water Governance April 13, 2015Rapid population growth and economic development jeopardize water security in Asia, giving further emphasis in the global agenda to the need for improved water governance.
- 7th World Water Forum April 11, 2015The World Water Forum, held every 3 years since 1997, is one of the biggest international water events where all stakeholders can work together on joint approaches to global water challenges.
- Indonesia: Water Operators Partnerships Workshop on Wastewater and Sanitation Management February 25, 2015This workshop will present the Indonesian experience in septage and wastewater management under ADB’s Water Operators Partnerships Program.
- Guidance Note: Irrigation Subsector Risk Assessment February 23, 2015The irrigation subsector is vulnerable to a broad range of risks that can threaten development effectiveness. This guidance note aims to explain key features of the irrigation subsector and identify entry points for mapping governance risks.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Work Program 2015 February 19, 2015The annual work program for 2015 presents the program of priorities and activities for the Water Financing Partnership Facility (WFPF), as administered by ADB on behalf of its financing partners contributing to the Facility.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Annual Report 2014 February 18, 2015This annual report presents the performance for 2014 against the annual work program and the cumulative performance to date, measured against the Facility’s revised design and monitoring framework.
- ADB Water and Sanitation Loan Marks Start of New Partnership with Georgia February 6, 2015ADB and Government of Georgia today signed a $108 million loan agreement for a project to improve water and sanitation services in Poti and Zugdidi, signaling the start of a new country partnership strategy (CPS) for 2014-2018.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 16, 2015
- 165,795 hits