Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Irrigation Canal Makes the Desert Bloom in Pakistan's Punjab October 16, 2017Flowing more than 1,000 km between Pakistan’s Indus River and the Suleiman Mountains, the Chashma Canal has helped transform a vast expanse of barren land into green farmland where profitable crops can be cultivated.
- 24/7 Normalized Water Supply through Innovative Public–Private Partnership October 11, 2017This note presents a case study on improvement of urban water supply services achieved in the small town of Ilkal in the northern part of India’s Karnataka state.
- 亚行将助力贵州省石漠化治理 September 20, 2017亚洲开发银行（亚行）董事会已批准一项1.5亿美元的贷款，用于帮助贵州省政府通过水资源保护及环境与生态修复来减少石漠化土地并改善民生
- ADB to Help Reduce Rocky Desertification in Guizhou September 20, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $150 million loan to help the Guizhou provincial government reduce its rocky desertification areas and improve people’s livelihoods.
- Better Sanitation Improves Lives in Samoa September 15, 2017The Community Sanitation Project aims to improve health condition in Samoa villages. ADB and the Japan Fund for Poverty Reduction are helping finance and implement this project.
- Tapping the Unreached: Nepal Small Towns Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Projects─A Sustainable Model of Service Delivery September 11, 2017This booklet highlights key features of successful delivery of water and sanitation services in small towns in Nepal, sector reforms, and lessons learned in designing water supply and sanitation projects.
- New Septage Treatment Plant Improves Port Vila's Environment, Sanitation August 29, 2017A new and pioneering septage treatment facility was officially opened today by the Minister of Infrastructure Jotham Napat, Australian High Commissioner Jenny Da Rin, Port Vila Lord Mayor Ulrich Sumptoh, and ADB Director Emma Veve.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017World Water Week in Stockholm is the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues. It is organized by SIWI. In 2017, World Water Week will address the theme “water and waste – reduce and reuse”.
- 亚行批准1亿美元贷款，助山西省改善水资源管理 August 23, 2017亚洲开发银行（亚行）董事会今日批准了一项1亿美元的贷款，以帮助中华人民共和国（中国）山西省改善水资源管理和环境可持续性。
- ADB to Help Improve Water Resource Management in Shanxi Province August 23, 2017ADB's Board of Directors today approved a $100 million loan aimed to improve water resource management and environmental sustainability in Shanxi province in the People's Republic of China.
- Irrigation Canal Makes the Desert Bloom in Pakistan's Punjab October 16, 2017
- 165,952 hits