Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017World Water Week in Stockholm is the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues. It is organized by SIWI. In 2017, World Water Week will address the theme “water and waste – reduce and reuse”.
- Water Resources Protection and Informed Decision Making: An Example of the Dagu Aquifer in Qingdao, People’s Republic of China June 20, 2017Water security has become a key priority for most countries in Asia—and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is no exception.
- ADB, India Sign $275 Million Loan for Upgrading Urban Services in Madhya Pradesh June 19, 2017NEW DELHI, INDIA (19 June 2017) — The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and the Government of India today signed a $275 million loan for improving urban services to about 300,000 households in 64 small towns in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
- ADB Extends $86.41 Million for Irrigation Project in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province June 9, 2017ADB and the Government of Pakistan today signed a loan agreement of $86.41 million for the extension of the Pehur High Level Canal in the Swabi and Nowshehra districts of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
- Built to Last: Suzhou Creek Rehabilitation Project, PRC May 24, 2017ADB helped clean up Suzhou Creek in central Shanghai in the early 2000s. The waterway is now a green artery and no longer a health hazard to the three million people who live on its banks.
- Water Safety Planning for Urban Water Utilities: Practical Guide for ADB Staff May 22, 2017This handbook provides guidance on integrating the Water Safety Plan approach into ADB's urban water projects to facilitate compliance with global good practices.
- ADB Supports Urban Services Improvement in Central India May 19, 2017ADB has approved a $275 million loan to help support and improve urban services delivery among poor communities, particularly on water supply and sanitation, in Madhya Pradesh in central India.
- Ending Water Scarcity in Sri Lanka's Dry Zone May 17, 2017This brief discusses ADB's project supporting a major government water resources project in Sri Lanka to divert untapped water from the Mahaweli River.
- Measuring Water Use with Remote Sensing May 17, 2017This brief discusses remote sensing technology as a powerful tool in understanding basin water resources.
- Financing Asian Irrigation: Choices Before Us May 11, 2017By 2050, agriculture will need to produce 100% more food in developing countries. Improved irrigation productivity and greater financial sustainability are critical.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017
- 165,944 hits