Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Integrated Water Resources Management Training for Sustainable Development February 5, 2018Training to enhance capacity for managing sustainable water resources facilities among government officials in Asia
- ADB Approves 3-Year Extension of Water Project in Afghanistan January 16, 2018ADB's Board of Directors has approved the 3-year extension of the availability period of the MFF, approved in 2009, for the Water Resources Development Investment Program aimed to improve agricultural productivity in Afghanistan.
- ADB Provides Support for Three Infrastructure Projects in Cambodia January 9, 2018ADB today signed three project loan agreements with the Government of Cambodia to provide support for road network improvement, provincial water supply and sanitation, and smallholder farmers development in Tonle Sap.
- ADB to Help Improve Infrastructure, Promote Inclusive Growth in Viet Nam's North Central Provinces December 18, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved loans totaling $149 million to help improve basic infrastructure services and promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth in four provinces in the north central coastal region of Viet Nam.
- Water Governance in Asia: A Comprehensive Approach December 11, 2017Policy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on improving water resources management for sustainable development in Asia
- ADB to Help Improve Water Supply, Sanitation in 4 Cities in Cambodia December 8, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $50 million loan to help expand and improve urban water supply and sanitation services in four of Cambodia’s largest provincial cities.
- The Dhaka Water Services Turnaround December 8, 2017This publication features an ADB project that turned around an urban water utility in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and offers a good example for other similar utilities in South Asia.
- Economic Spillover Effects from Two Fecal Sludge Management Programs in the Philippines December 7, 2017Seminar to promote discussion among economists and sanitation experts to understand the spillover effects from fecal sludge management programs.
- Water–Energy Nexus in the People’s Republic of China and Emerging Issues December 6, 2017This report analyzes the trade-off between the two sectors in the context of the People’s Republic of China and proposes recommendations to ensure that the choices made are sustainable in the long run.
- Additional Financing of $120 Million to Bring Drinking Water to Jaffna November 29, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved additional loans totaling $120 million for a project to bring drinking water to urban areas of the Jaffna Peninsula, one of Sri Lanka’s less developed regions.
- Integrated Water Resources Management Training for Sustainable Development February 5, 2018
- 165,958 hits