Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Governance in Asia: A Comprehensive Approach December 11, 2017Policy dialogue to facilitate information exchange on improving water resources management for sustainable development in Asia
- ADB to Help Improve Water Supply, Sanitation in 4 Cities in Cambodia December 8, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved a $50 million loan to help expand and improve urban water supply and sanitation services in four of Cambodia’s largest provincial cities.
- The Dhaka Water Services Turnaround December 8, 2017This publication features an ADB project that turned around an urban water utility in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and offers a good example for other similar utilities in South Asia.
- Economic Spillover Effects from Two Fecal Sludge Management Programs in the Philippines December 7, 2017Seminar to promote discussion among economists and sanitation experts to understand the spillover effects from fecal sludge management programs.
- Water–Energy Nexus in the People’s Republic of China and Emerging Issues December 6, 2017This report analyzes the trade-off between the two sectors in the context of the People’s Republic of China and proposes recommendations to ensure that the choices made are sustainable in the long run.
- Additional Financing of $120 Million to Bring Drinking Water to Jaffna November 29, 2017ADB's Board of Directors has approved additional loans totaling $120 million for a project to bring drinking water to urban areas of the Jaffna Peninsula, one of Sri Lanka’s less developed regions.
- ADBウォーター・ボンド・パンフレット November 9, 2017ADBは2010年以降、15億ドル相当を超えるウォーター・ボンドを発行しています。これらの債券を通じて調達された資金は、アジア・太平洋地域における様々な水関連事業に使われます。
- Irrigation Canal Makes the Desert Bloom in Pakistan's Punjab October 16, 2017Flowing more than 1,000 km between Pakistan’s Indus River and the Suleiman Mountains, the Chashma Canal has helped transform a vast expanse of barren land into green farmland where profitable crops can be cultivated.
- 24/7 Normalized Water Supply through Innovative Public–Private Partnership October 11, 2017This note presents a case study on improvement of urban water supply services achieved in the small town of Ilkal in the northern part of India’s Karnataka state.
- 亚行将助力贵州省石漠化治理 September 20, 2017亚洲开发银行（亚行）董事会已批准一项1.5亿美元的贷款，用于帮助贵州省政府通过水资源保护及环境与生态修复来减少石漠化土地并改善民生
- Water Governance in Asia: A Comprehensive Approach December 11, 2017
- 165,956 hits