Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017World Water Week in Stockholm is the annual focal point for the globe’s water issues. It is organized by SIWI. In 2017, World Water Week will address the theme “water and waste – reduce and reuse”.
- Water around the Clock Changes Lives in Small Town Georgia August 17, 2017Georgia is improving water supply and sanitation services in provincial towns. ADB is supporting the government program through a series of loans worth $500 million, bringing 24/7 water to more than 335,000 people across the country.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report (January to June 2017) August 15, 2017The Netherlands Government announced in May 2017 an additional contribution of $9.495 million to strengthen support to water-food security nexus.
- Forging Partnerships Among Water and Wastewater Operators August 8, 2017This compendium of twinning arrangements and country experiences highlights successful partnerships formed under ADB's Water Operators Partnerships (WOPs) Program.
- Tap Water Hits the Right Note in Georgia's Provincial Towns July 27, 2017Georgia is improving water supply and sanitation services in its provincial towns, with ADB providing $500 million loans. Nato Ambalia tells the story of how her life changed for the better since getting 24/7 tap water at her home in Poti.
- ADB GIÚP THÀNH PHỐ ĐÀ NẴNG XÂY DỰNG CÁC GIẢI PHÁP XỬ LÝ CHẤT THẢI THÔNG QUA HÌNH THỨC ĐỐI TÁC CÔNG - TƯ July 18, 2017Ngân hàng Phát triển Châu Á (ADB) và Ủy ban Nhân dân Thành phố Đà Nẵng hôm nay đã ký kết một thỏa thuận về các dịch vụ tư vấn giao dịch để xây dựng một bãi chôn lấp rác và công trình xử lý chất thải mới.
- ADB Helping Da Nang City Develop Waste Treatment Solutions Using PPPs July 18, 2017ADB and the Da Nang City People’s Committee today signed a transaction advisory services agreement to develop a new land fill and waste treatment facility.
- ADB Sanitation Assistance Works: Just Ask Samoan Village Chief Valaauina Malo July 13, 2017ADB has helped bring improved sanitation to more than 5 million homes in Asia and the Pacific since 2010.
- Quantifying Water and Energy Linkages in Irrigation: Experiences From Viet Nam July 10, 2017This publication summarizes the results of a pilot study to quantify water and energy use in high-effciency irrigation systems in Viet Nam.
- Water Resources Protection and Informed Decision Making: An Example of the Dagu Aquifer in Qingdao, People’s Republic of China June 20, 2017Water security has become a key priority for most countries in Asia—and the People’s Republic of China (PRC) is no exception.
- World Water Week 2017 August 27, 2017
- 165,948 hits