Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- 亚行与专家共同探讨如何保护中国地下水资源 July 31, 2015中华人民共和国北京—亚洲开发银行（亚行）在北京主办了一场为期两天的论坛，以探讨保护中华人民共和国（中国）地下水资源的各项创新措施和技术。
- ADB, Experts Discuss Ways to Protect Groundwater Resources in PRC July 31, 2015BEIJING, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA – The Asian Development Bank sponsored a 2-day forum in Beijing to discuss various innovative measures and technologies to protect groundwater resources in the country.
- TIMOR-LESTE, ADB LANXA PROJETU XAVE ABASTESIMENTU BEE BA ETAPA TUIRMAI July 27, 2015PANTE MACASAR, TIMOR-LESTE – Governu Timor-Leste no Banku Dezenvolvimentu Aziátiku (ADB) hala’o seremónia signifikante ohin loron iha ne’e hodi marka etapa projetu tuirmai ne’ebé intende atu hasa’e tan asesu ba bee hemu ne’ebé seguru, konfiável iha teritóriu tomak. Iha mós partisipasaun husi Sr. Mari Mari Alkatiri, Prezidente Zona Ekonómiku Espesiál Oecus […]
- Timor-Leste, ADB Launch Next Stage of Key Water Supply Project July 27, 2015The Government of Timor-Leste and the Asian Development Bank held a groundbreaking ceremony today to mark the start of the next stage of a project that aims to scale up access to safe, reliable drinking water across the country.
- ADB Launches Youth Video Competition – ‘Who’s Growing Tomorrow’s Food?’ July 3, 2015Entries open today for a youth video competition organized by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in conjunction with its upcoming 2nd Asian Irrigation Forum in Manila.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2: Youth Video Competition July 1, 2015The AIF2: Youth Video Competition is inviting budding filmmakers, ages 18 to 30, to sumbit a video of up to 3-minutes on the theme "Who's growing tomorrow's food?"
- Sri Lanka Water Supply and Sanitation Sector: Achievements and a Way Forward June 30, 2015This report presents a comprehensive summary of the historical development of Sri Lanka’s water and sanitation sectors together with a review of its plans for future development.
- ADB Loan to Help Sri Lanka End Water Scarcity in Dry Zone June 24, 2015ADB has approved a $453 million loan to help Sri Lanka deliver surplus water from the Mahaweli river basin to its northern dry zone, where scarce supplies undermine agricultural output and household incomes.
- Myanmar City Goes Green with Modern Urban Services June 16, 2015Modern water supply and wastewater treatment services are paving the way for the transformation of the city of Mandalay in upper Myanmar into a prosperous, green urban center.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015
- 165,811 hits