Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015The second Asian Irrigation Forum (AIF2) aims to highlight practical solutions in irrigation, identify scales of required investments and understand the future challenges posed by declining populations of irrigation practitioners.
- ADB President Pledges Expanded Support For Fiji and Pacific Islands August 28, 2015ADB President Takehiko Nakao today met with Fiji Prime Minister Josaia Voreqe Bainimarama.
- World Water Week: Eye on Asia - Towards a Water Secure Asia August 25, 2015Background World Water Week, hosted and organized annually by the Stockholm International Water Institute, has been the global platform for water issues since 1991. This year, World Water Week will be on August 23-28, with the theme "Water and Development." "Eye on Asia," a day-long program of activities convened by ADB since 2008 as part […]
- ADB Water Bonds Brochure August 25, 2015This brochure provides an overview of ADB's water bonds issued in 2015.
- El Niño: Why now is the time to act - Ancha Srinivasan August 17, 2015This year we have seen a succession of unusual weather events across Asia: Deadly heat waves in India and Pakistan, widespread drought in Cambodia, Indonesia, and Vietnam, and planned water rationing in Thailand.
- Climate Change Puts Pressure on Asia's Water August 6, 2015Dealing with the impact of climate change on Asia's diminishing water supply as demand soars looks set to be one of the region's most pressing challenges this century.
- Climate Adds to Growing Water Crisis: Quenching Asia's Thirst August 6, 2015Rising populations, rapid urbanization, and competing demand for water for agriculture, energy, and industrial and domestic use have left water stocks in many Asia and Pacific countries in a critical state, with the uncertainties from climate change presenting a further threat.
- 亚行与专家共同探讨如何保护中国地下水资源 July 31, 2015中华人民共和国北京—亚洲开发银行（亚行）在北京主办了一场为期两天的论坛，以探讨保护中华人民共和国（中国）地下水资源的各项创新措施和技术。
- ADB, Experts Discuss Ways to Protect Groundwater Resources in PRC July 31, 2015BEIJING, PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA – The Asian Development Bank sponsored a 2-day forum in Beijing to discuss various innovative measures and technologies to protect groundwater resources in the country.
- TIMOR-LESTE, ADB LANXA PROJETU XAVE ABASTESIMENTU BEE BA ETAPA TUIRMAI July 27, 2015PANTE MACASAR, TIMOR-LESTE – Governu Timor-Leste no Banku Dezenvolvimentu Aziátiku (ADB) hala’o seremónia signifikante ohin loron iha ne’e hodi marka etapa projetu tuirmai ne’ebé intende atu hasa’e tan asesu ba bee hemu ne’ebé seguru, konfiável iha teritóriu tomak. Iha mós partisipasaun husi Sr. Mari Mari Alkatiri, Prezidente Zona Ekonómiku Espesiál Oecus […]
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 November 17, 2015
- 165,817 hits