Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Operators Partnerships: Call for Mentors December 19, 2014Many water and wastewater utilities in the region need help to deliver better services to their customers. A proven way for utilities to improve performance is by learning from more efficient and experienced water operators.
- ADB Sanitation Loan Targets Improved Living Conditions In Darkhan, Mongolia December 17, 2014ADB approved a loan assistance of $18.5 million to support environmentally sustainable urban development and better living standards in Darkhan, by improving the city’s wastewater infrastructure and services.
- Local Community Helps Keep Manila River Clean December 16, 2014Estero de Paco was the first tributary of Manila's Pasig River to be rehabilitated. The local community is now maintaining the creek and its surroundings clean with the help of a wastewater treatment facility built under an ADB-supported project.
- Women, Water, and Leadership December 15, 2014There is a gender gap in water management leadership at all levels of government—national, municipal, and local—and it encompasses water utilities, and water supply and irrigation community governance groups.
- ADB Loan to Support Water Supply Development in 9 Cambodian Towns December 12, 2014ADB is extending a $34 million loan to help improve the reach and quality of piped water supplies in 9 provincial towns across the country.
- ADB Provides $108 Million to Improve Water, Sanitation Services in Zugdidi, Poti December 12, 2014ADB has approved a $108 million loan to support further upgrades to water and sanitation services in secondary towns under an ongoing Urban Services Improvement Investment Program (USIIP).
- 亚行应对中国吉林省两个中等城市的紧急基础设施需求 December 10, 2014亚洲开发银行（亚行）批准了一项总额为1.5亿美元的贷款，用于应对中华人民共和国（中国）吉林省两个中等城市的紧急基础设施需求以及采用提供市政服务的成功经验，进而提高这两个城市的宜居性与资源效率。
- ADB Addressing Urgent Infrastructure Needs Of Two Medium Size Cities In PRC’S Jilin Province December 10, 2014ADB has approved a loan of $150 million to address urgent infrastructure needs and implement municipal service best practices to transform two mid-sized cities in Jilin Province, PRC, into more livable and resource-efficient cities.
- 亚行支持中国创新的乡镇污水基础设施 November 20, 2014菲律宾马尼拉——今日，亚洲开发银行（亚行）与桑德国际有限公司（桑德国际）签订了一笔3亿美元的贷款协议，旨在通过创新技术在中华人民共和国（中国）提高农村污水管理水平。 “通过运用小型化、模块化、自动化、快速化的技术建造和运营污水处理厂，可为目前尚无污水处理设施的农村小型社区提供智能解决方案”，亚行私营部门业务局基础设施融资东亚区主任木村寿香（Hisaka Kimura）表示。“我们非常高兴能够与桑德国际达成合作协议，共同致力于提高农村社区居民的生活质量。” 中国有一半人口居住在农村地区，这里所产生的大量污水严重威胁着江河、湖泊以及地下水蓄水层。在大城市以外的地区缺乏污水处理基础设施和污水管网。乡镇地区所产生的污水中，得到有效处理的不到20%。 由于大量未经处理的污水直接排入地表水，随着时间的推移，当地水源质量已经 […]
- ADB Supports Innovative Rural Wastewater Infrastructure in PRC November 20, 2014ADB signed a $300 million facility agreement with Sound Global Ltd. to improve rural wastewater management using innovative technologies across the People’s Republic of China.
- Water Operators Partnerships: Call for Mentors December 19, 2014
- 165,739 hits