Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- $500 Million ADB Loans to Improve Urban Services in India's Rajasthan State October 24, 2014ADB today approved two loans worth half a billion dollars to help the government in India’s largest state of Rajasthan to better manage essential urban services and finance water and sewerage upgrades.
- Building Modern Toilets for All in India October 14, 2014In Asia and the Pacific, there are more than 1.7 billion people without access to improved sanitation, which has a profound impact not only on health but also on human dignity. India is undertaking an ambitious initiative to upgrade its sanitation system nationwide, attempting to give every house and school access to a modern toilet by 2019.
- 亚行与13家银行签订2.88亿美元B类贷款以支持中国的污水再生利用 October 9, 2014亚洲开发银行（亚行）与13家银行签订了开创性的协议，共同支持北控水务集团有限公司（北控水务）在中华人民共和国（中国）推广高标准的污水处理和污水再生利用。
- ADB, 13 Banks Sign $288 Million B-Loan for Wastewater Reuse in PRC October 9, 2014ADB has signed a ground-breaking agreement in partnership with 13 banks to support Beijing Enterprises Water Group Company Limited (BEWG) to promote high standard wastewater treatment and reuse in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- Improving Azerbaijan's Water Supply October 8, 2014A steady supply of clean drinking water is helping a teahouse in Azerbaijan serve their customers the nation's favorite drink.
- ADB, Japan Help GMS Countries Continue Push For Seamless Cross Border Trade October 3, 2014The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Japan are providing technical assistance to help Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) member countries tackle weaknesses in sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) procedures, which are undermining cross border trade flows.
- Tackling Pollution in Indonesia's Citarum River Basin October 2, 2014Over the past 20 years, water quality in the Citarum region has been decreasing rapidly as pollution squeezes the life from the waterways. In 2008, ADB committed to provide Indonesia with a $500 million, multiyear loan to finance a wide-ranging cleanup and rehabilitation plan for the Citarum River basin.
- Recycling and Education Help Revive Indonesia's Citarum River Basin October 2, 2014Growing pressure on water resources in Indonesia's Citarum River Basin in West Java is stimulating education and recycling as cost-effective methods of improving the region's notoriously polluted rivers.
- Cleaning up Indonesia's Citarum Basin October 2, 2014Recycling and education projects are helping local authorities and communities turn the Citarum, home to some of the world’s most polluted rivers, into a model of sustainable water management.
- $100 Million Loan To Improve Urban Environment in PRC'S Huanggang October 1, 2014The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $100 million loan for a project to promote environmentally sustainable and socially inclusive urbanization by improving the environment around a lakeside urban area in Huanggang, Hubei Province, in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- $500 Million ADB Loans to Improve Urban Services in India's Rajasthan State October 24, 2014
- 165,712 hits