Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2014 August 18, 2014This semiannual progress report covers the period January to June 2014 and presents the performance of the Water Financing Partnership Facility for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 30 June 2014.
- 上海苏州河整治项目 July 21, 2014该项河道整治工程位于中华人民共和国（中国）境内，不仅帮助恢复了水质、改善了公共卫生，而且还为社区居民营造了一个干净、绿色的舒适空间。
- Restoring Shanghai's Suzhou Creek July 21, 2014This waterway rehabilitation project in the People's Republic of China not only restored the quality of water and improved public health, but also created a clean, green space for the community to enjoy.
- Tap Secrets: The Manila Water Story July 18, 2014How change management transformed Manila Water into a world-class utility.
- Water Operators Partnerships - Case Study: Twinning Khulna WASA and Maynilad July 14, 2014This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Maynilad, an experienced mentor utility from the Philippines and a recipient utility, Khulna WASA of Bangladesh.
- Water Operators Partnerships - Case Study: Twinning Works for Water PNG July 14, 2014This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Australia’s Hunter Water utility and a recipient utility, Water PNG (Papua New Guinea).
- Water Operators Partnerships: Twinning Utilities for Better Services July 14, 2014This brochure describes ADB's Water Operators Partnerships initiative in Asia, a water utility twinning program designed to promote knowledge sharing and build the capacity of water utilities. The program brings together an experienced, efficient utility (known as the mentor) and a utility needing help to improve its services (known as the recipient).
- Upgrading Water and Sanitation Services in Azerbaijan's Nakhchivan July 11, 2014An ADB-supported project is bringing safe drinking water and improved sanitation services to Azerbaijan's isolated region of Nakhchivan.
- Pyanj River Morphology and Flood Protection July 4, 2014This report summarizes the results of the river morphology study of the Pyanj River, between Afghanistan and Tajikistan, with an emphasis on how findings on flood management may be applied elsewhere in Asia.
- ADB $300 Million Loan to Continue Power Upgrades in India’s Assam State July 3, 2014ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2014 August 18, 2014
- 165,664 hits