Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- $500 Million ADB Loans to Improve Urban Services in India's Rajasthan State October 24, 2014ADB today approved two loans worth half a billion dollars to help the government in India’s largest state of Rajasthan to better manage essential urban services and finance water and sewerage upgrades.
- Building Modern Toilets for All in India October 14, 2014India is undertaking an ambitious initiative to upgrade its sanitation system nationwide, attempting to give every house and school access to a modern toilet by 2019. Countries around Asia and the Pacific are grappling with the same issue.
- A Decade of Integrated Water Resources Management: NARBO’s 10th Anniversary October 10, 2014The Network of Asian River Basin Organizations (NARBO) is celebrating its 10th anniversary by taking stock of achievements and tracking direction in the coming years in consultation with member organizations and key players in Asia’s water sector.
- 亚行与13家银行签订2.88亿美元B类贷款以支持中国的污水再生利用 October 9, 2014亚洲开发银行（亚行）与13家银行签订了开创性的协议，共同支持北控水务集团有限公司（北控水务）在中华人民共和国（中国）推广高标准的污水处理和污水再生利用。
- ADB, 13 Banks Sign $288 Million B-Loan for Wastewater Reuse in PRC October 9, 2014ADB has signed a ground-breaking agreement in partnership with 13 banks to support Beijing Enterprises Water Group Company Limited (BEWG) to promote high standard wastewater treatment and reuse in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- Cleaning up Indonesia's Citarum Basin October 2, 2014Recycling and education projects are helping local authorities and communities turn the Citarum, home to some of the world’s most polluted rivers, into a model of sustainable water management.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 September 23, 2014Work with us on improving Asia’s irrigated agriculture and irrigation services. Mark your 2015 calendar.
- Water Balance: Achieving Sustainable Development through a Water Assessment and Management Plan September 2, 2014The report provides the guidance, methods, data, and analyses needed to assess water availability and needs in micro watersheds.
- Prabin Rokaya: Giving the Youth a Voice in Nepal’s Water Future August 28, 2014Prabin Rokaya, cofounder of youth-led NGO Jagaran Nepal, talks about the critical role that young people can play in solving the country’s water problems.
- Young Filipinos Team up to Save the Amazon of the Seas August 28, 2014Student leaders from Philippine high schools gear up as eco-warriors to protect the endangered Coral Triangle, known as the Amazon of the Seas.
- $500 Million ADB Loans to Improve Urban Services in India's Rajasthan State October 24, 2014
- 165,705 hits