Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- WaterLinks Forum 2014 April 9, 2014
- Master Class on Septage Management April 3, 2014In 2011, the Environmental Cooperation-Asia (ECO-Asia), a regional program of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), conducted a rapid assessment on septage management in selected countries in Asia to better understand the status of septage management and policy implementation.
- 9th NARBO IWRM Training April 2, 2014This is the 9th NARBO IWRM training program designed to assist practitioners of water resources management to better apply IWRM approaches at basin-scale.
- World Water Day 2014 celebration March 20, 2014ADB will launch the book - From Toilets to Rivers: Experiences, New Opportunities, and Innovative Solutions - to celebrate the 2014 World Water Day.
- From Toilets to Rivers: Experiences, New Opportunities, and Innovative Solutions March 20, 2014The report presents case studies of solutions for sanitation management from different countries.
- Tomorrow's Women Water Leaders in Lao PDR February 13, 2014Scholarships for young women in Lao People's Democratic Republic are helping today's students become tomorrow's water leaders.
- 3rd Asian Sanitation Dialogue March 12, 2014The conference will emphasize a comprehensive approach to sanitation, and focus more on packaging on-site sanitation, wastewater and septage management projects as viable business opportunities.
- Cambodia: Country Operations Business Plan (2014-2016) March 12, 2014The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Cambodia describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011-2013 and the 5-year policy agenda of the government.
- 3rd Asia-Netherlands Water Learning Week March 5, 2014The 3rd Asia-Netherlands Water Learning Week will build on the successful experience of the 1st and 2nd Asia-Netherlands Water Learning Week in which more than 60 Asian water leaders compared experiences with colleagues in the Netherlands in making smart choices for water security and green growth.
- Water is a Woman's Business in Indonesia's Aceh and Nias March 3, 2014A water supply and sanitation project in the Indonesian provinces of Aceh and Nias is giving women a 'voice' in water-related decision-making.
- 165,457 hits