Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Restoring Shanghai's Suzhou Creek July 21, 2014This waterway rehabilitation project in the People's Republic of China not only restored the quality of water and improved public health, but also created a clean, green space for the community to enjoy.
- Tap Secrets: The Manila Water Story July 18, 2014This book is a case study of the Manila Water Company, which demonstrates successful utility reform in the urban water sector in the Philippines.
- Water Operators Partnerships - Case Study: Twinning Khulna WASA and Maynilad July 14, 2014This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Maynilad, an experienced mentor utility from the Philippines and a recipient utility, Khulna WASA of Bangladesh.
- Water Operators Partnerships - Case Study: Twinning Works for Water PNG July 14, 2014This is a case study of utility twinning under the Water Operators Partnerships Program, ADB's knowledge sharing initiative, involving Australia’s Hunter Water utility and a recipient utility, Water PNG (Papua New Guinea).
- Water Operators Partnerships: Twinning Utilities for Better Services July 14, 2014This brochure describes ADB's Water Operators Partnerships initiative in Asia, a water utility twinning program designed to promote knowledge sharing and build the capacity of water utilities. The program brings together an experienced, efficient utility (known as the mentor) and a utility needing help to improve its services (known as the recipient).
- Upgrading Water and Sanitation Services in Azerbaijan's Nakhchivan July 11, 2014An ADB-supported project is bringing safe drinking water and improved sanitation services to Azerbaijan's isolated region of Nakhchivan.
- Pyanj River Morphology and Flood Protection July 4, 2014This report summarizes the results of the river morphology study of the Pyanj River, between Afghanistan and Tajikistan, with an emphasis on how findings on flood management may be applied elsewhere in Asia.
- ADB $300 Million Loan to Continue Power Upgrades in India’s Assam State July 3, 2014ADB has approved a $300 million loan to help India’s northeastern Assam state continue its drive to eliminate power sector inefficiencies that are hurting its consumers, its world-famous tea industry, and its environment.
- ADB Provides Loans to Help Bangladesh Tackle Menace of River Erosion July 1, 2014ADB will fund state-of-the-art riverbank protection measures in Bangladesh to prevent land erosion, which is destroying livelihoods and costing the economy an estimated $250 million a year.
- 1st Specialist Conference on Municipal Water Management and Sanitation in Developing Countries June 24, 2014This page describes a conference that aims to discussing wastewater and sanitation from an integrated perspective and different angles.
- Restoring Shanghai's Suzhou Creek July 21, 2014
- 165,634 hits