Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Water Balance: Achieving Sustainable Development through a Water Assessment and Management Plan - The Case of Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan September 2, 2014The report provides the guidance, methods, data, and analyses needed to assess water availability and needs in micro watersheds.
- Prabin Rokaya: Giving the Youth a Voice in Nepal’s Water Future August 28, 2014Prabin Rokaya, cofounder of youth-led NGO Jagaran Nepal, talks about the critical role that young people can play in solving the country’s water problems.
- Young Filipinos Team up to Save the Amazon of the Seas August 28, 2014Student leaders from Philippine high schools gear up as eco-warriors to protect the endangered Coral Triangle, known as the Amazon of the Seas.
- Water Thinkpiece: Partnering with the Youth to Solve Asia’s Water Problems August 28, 2014Can solutions to Asia’s water problems come from its youth? ADB is partnering with young water leaders to help solve the region’s water challenges.
- Young Volunteers Revive Dying Creek in the Philippines August 28, 2014A group of young volunteers took on the challenge of saving the dying Maningning Creek in the Philippine town of Taytay, Rizal and inspired entire communities to follow suit.
- Demand in the Desert: Mongolia’s Water-Energy-Mining Nexus August 26, 2014This knowledge product examines the water–energy nexus in Mongolia and the stress factors of urbanization and mining. The water–energy nexus is the interdependency between water systems and energy systems. Water systems need energy for pumping, water treatment, wastewater treatment, transport and distribution, end use, and water system development. Energy pr […]
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2014 August 18, 2014This semiannual progress report covers the period January to June 2014 and presents the performance of the Water Financing Partnership Facility for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 30 June 2014.
- 上海苏州河整治项目 July 21, 2014该项河道整治工程位于中华人民共和国（中国）境内，不仅帮助恢复了水质、改善了公共卫生，而且还为社区居民营造了一个干净、绿色的舒适空间。
- Restoring Shanghai's Suzhou Creek July 21, 2014This waterway rehabilitation project in the People's Republic of China not only restored the quality of water and improved public health, but also created a clean, green space for the community to enjoy.
- Tap Secrets: The Manila Water Story July 18, 2014How change management transformed Manila Water into a world-class utility.
- Water Balance: Achieving Sustainable Development through a Water Assessment and Management Plan - The Case of Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan September 2, 2014
- 165,676 hits