Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 September 23, 2014Work with us on improving Asia’s irrigated agriculture and irrigation services. Mark your 2015 calendar.
- Sustainable Development through Water Assessment and Management in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan September 2, 2014The report provides the guidance, methods, data, and analyses needed to assess water availability and needs in micro watersheds.
- Prabin Rokaya: Giving the Youth a Voice in Nepal’s Water Future August 28, 2014Prabin Rokaya, cofounder of youth-led NGO Jagaran Nepal, talks about the critical role that young people can play in solving the country’s water problems.
- Young Filipinos Team up to Save the Amazon of the Seas August 28, 2014Student leaders from Philippine high schools gear up as eco-warriors to protect the endangered Coral Triangle, known as the Amazon of the Seas.
- Water Thinkpiece: Partnering with the Youth to Solve Asia’s Water Problems August 28, 2014Can solutions to Asia’s water problems come from its youth? ADB is partnering with young water leaders to help solve the region’s water challenges.
- Young Volunteers Revive Dying Creek in the Philippines August 28, 2014A group of young volunteers took on the challenge of saving the dying Maningning Creek in the Philippine town of Taytay, Rizal and inspired entire communities to follow suit.
- Demand in the Desert: Mongolia’s Water-Energy-Mining Nexus August 26, 2014Water availability is constraining Mongolia's development as energy facilities, mining operations, agriculture, and urban residents compete for scarce water resources.
- Water Financing Partnership Facility Semiannual Progress Report: January to June 2014 August 18, 2014This semiannual progress report covers the period January to June 2014 and presents the performance of the Water Financing Partnership Facility for the year against the annual work program and the cumulative performance as of 30 June 2014.
- Water Operators Partnerships Case Study: Improving Wastewater Treatment in Yangon August 4, 2014This brochure describes a water utility partnership between Yangon City Development Committee and Hunter Water Australia.
- 上海苏州河整治项目 July 21, 2014该项河道整治工程位于中华人民共和国（中国）境内，不仅帮助恢复了水质、改善了公共卫生，而且还为社区居民营造了一个干净、绿色的舒适空间。
- Asian Irrigation Forum 2 September 23, 2014
- 165,692 hits