Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
- 亚行支持中国创新的乡镇污水基础设施 November 20, 2014菲律宾马尼拉——今日，亚洲开发银行（亚行）与桑德国际有限公司（桑德国际）签订了一笔3亿美元的贷款协议，旨在通过创新技术在中华人民共和国（中国）提高农村污水管理水平。 “通过运用小型化、模块化、自动化、快速化的技术建造和运营污水处理厂，可为目前尚无污水处理设施的农村小型社区提供智能解决方案”，亚行私营部门业务局基础设施融资东亚区主任木村寿香（Hisaka Kimura）表示。“我们非常高兴能够与桑德国际达成合作协议，共同致力于提高农村社区居民的生活质量。” 中国有一半人口居住在农村地区，这里所产生的大量污水严重威胁着江河、湖泊以及地下水蓄水层。在大城市以外的地区缺乏污水处理基础设施和污水管网。乡镇地区所产生的污水中，得到有效处理的不到20%。 由于大量未经处理的污水直接排入地表水，随着时间的推移，当地水源质量已经 […]
- ADB Supports Innovative Rural Wastewater Infrastructure in PRC November 20, 2014MANILA, PHILIPPINES — The Asian Development Bank (ADB) today signed a $300 million facility agreement with Sound Global Ltd. (Sound Global) to improve rural wastewater management using innovative technologies across the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- Timor-Leste Learns About Landmark Armenia Water Reforms at ADB Workshop November 19, 2014Timor-Leste government officials learned how Armenia has transformed its water supply sector by implementing reforms and partnering with the private sector through the ADB-EIB joint workshop.
- $56.6 Million Grant Signed For Flood Reconstruction in Northern Afghanistan November 11, 2014ADB signed an agreement on 3 November to provide $56.6 million in emergency assistance grants for the reconstruction of irrigation and rural roads after heavy damage from severe flooding earlier this year. The grant will be used in 15 provinces in northern Afghanistan.
- $500 Million ADB Loans to Improve Urban Services in India's Rajasthan State October 24, 2014ADB today approved two loans worth half a billion dollars to help the government in India’s largest state of Rajasthan to better manage essential urban services and finance water and sewerage upgrades.
- Building Modern Toilets for All in India October 14, 2014India is undertaking an ambitious initiative to upgrade its sanitation system nationwide, attempting to give every house and school access to a modern toilet by 2019.
- 亚行与13家银行签订2.88亿美元B类贷款以支持中国的污水再生利用 October 9, 2014亚洲开发银行（亚行）与13家银行签订了开创性的协议，共同支持北控水务集团有限公司（北控水务）在中华人民共和国（中国）推广高标准的污水处理和污水再生利用。
- ADB, 13 Banks Sign $288 Million B-Loan for Wastewater Reuse in PRC October 9, 2014ADB has signed a ground-breaking agreement in partnership with 13 banks to support Beijing Enterprises Water Group Company Limited (BEWG) to promote high standard wastewater treatment and reuse in the People’s Republic of China (PRC).
- Improving Azerbaijan's Water Supply October 8, 2014A steady supply of clean drinking water is helping a teahouse in Azerbaijan serve their customers the nation's favorite drink.
- ADB, Japan Help GMS Countries Continue Push For Seamless Cross Border Trade October 3, 2014The Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Japan are providing technical assistance to help Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) member countries tackle weaknesses in sanitary and phytosanitary (SPS) procedures, which are undermining cross border trade flows.
- 亚行支持中国创新的乡镇污水基础设施 November 20, 2014
- 165,729 hits