Conference of the Research Committee 24 on Environment and Society of the International Sociological Association (ISA-RC24), organised by S.R.K. (P.G.) College, Agra University.
- Pollution of water bodies and sanitation
- Ecological, economic, and social dimensions
- Environment and energy
- Water for rural development
- Water and social health
- Private sector participation in water services
- Water politics, law, and public apathy
- Economics of water resources projects
- Climate change and water
- Disasters and water
- Ground water level and water management
- Water pollution and rivers
Abstract deadline: 31 May 2009
Contact: Dr U.S.Pandey, Deptt.of Sociology, S.R.K. (P.G.) College Firozabad (U.P.) India-283203, Mob: 919412562191, Fax: 91 5612 233040, E-Mail: us_pandey123 [at] yahoo.com, website : http://www.environment-societyisa.org
Click Here for an invitation for the Conference.
Click Here for a registration form for the Conference.